Thursday, September 19, 2013

my favorite boo.

This one's a little quirky:

my favorite boo.

I used the cute ghost from Neat and Tangled's halloween scene and mixed it with a computer-generated sentiment and the half-sunburst image from Wplus9's super star.

Some halloween twine and a little flapper fringe at the bottom finish it off.

A bit too out there for Paper Crafts?  ha.

Did you know that the next lawn fawn inspiration week starts on Saturday?  I'll be switching gears from Halloween to Christmas.  I can't wait - see you then!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, so cute and sweet Elena! I love the fringe and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and creative card, Elena...I LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card. Sweet, not scary little ghosties, and love that little glittery heart. Very, very cute. Bev

    ReplyDelete