Tuesday, September 17, 2013

rsvp to the mummy.

Have you checked out the September/October digital issue of paper crafts magazine?

I have a fun halloween invitation published there, on page 45:

rsvp to the mummy.

Admittedly, the picture of the card in the magazine is much less boring.  I die-cut an owl, and a vellum ghostly overlay (all dies are by Clear and Simple Stamps.)  A simple stitch-line at the top secured the pieces together.

My favorite part is the text on the owl belly:

rsvp to the mummy.

rsvp to the mummy.  still my fave.

I hope you like it!  I have a few halloween rejects to show you over the next few days - cards that didn't fit what Paper Crafts was looking for, but that I still really love!

♥.

14 comments:

  1. I loved this in the magazine and I love hearing your process in your own words too! Awesome invitation and I can definitely see signature you here, especially with that pun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Too cute, I cant see myself mailing these out. I'd have to keep them all for myself!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh!!! This is beyond cute!!!! The owl and the stitched on vellum is so stinking cute!!!!I love the text!!!!!!!!! RSVP to the mummy is hysterical, hilarious an awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mummy. hee hee. You are just so clever! I love the vellum overlay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute! A stand-out project in the issue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card idea! I love everything about this! Amazing job!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to see this on the issue! Its totally AWESOME and so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! RSVP to the mummy is so cute!! Congrats on having this card published, it's great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! I love that we have a similar sense of humour - this cracks me up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great invite and love the RSVP part...funny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very funny and beautiful !

    ReplyDelete