Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Christmas wishlists {lawn fawn inspiration week}

christmas wishlists

Hi there!

Welcome back to another day of lawn fawn inspiration.  Today, we're showcasing the Peace, Joy, Love paper collection.  It is perfect for holiday card and project crafting!

For my project, I bought a set of 3 mini composition books for 1$ at our local Dollar Store, and made little book jackets for each one:

christmas wishlists

Nothing super technical or fancy, just measured and scored and folded the papers.

christmas wishlists

If you have kids in your life, and they are anything like mine, they are starting to yell things whenever commercials come on the tv: "mommy, I neeeeeeeed this!" "mommy, this looks so cool!" "mommy, can we buy this for me?"

My new catch-phrase: put it on your list.  and then we vow to avoid tv-watching for a few days, but that somehow never works out...

christmas wishlists


I decorated each booklet with the cutest snowman and a banner from winter gifts.  The sentiment is computer-generated.

christmas wishlists

I hope you like them!  Visit the lawn fawn blog for even more Peace, Joy, Love inspiration.

♥.

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I need to make each of my girls one of these Christmas booklets so that they can keep their own lists! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so you did it. You made me want the papers. I don't need the papers. But now I have to have the papers. Why are you doing this to me?!?! *wink*

    Love these cute little notebooks Elena! Those snowmen are adorable (you *know* this is my favourite Lawn Fawn set!) and teaming them up with those papers works a treat! A really good, practical idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Elena!! That is such a great idea for the kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek!! Absolutely adorable!! And what a great idea for your littles to keep track of their lists too! Win-win!! Love that snowman paired with the new a christmas papers!! You amaze me with each blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love how these turned out! I think you should show us some of the lists. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elena, these are beautiful! I love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, these are super cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love these! What a cute idea. And I am with you on the commercial thing. It's like they know when my daughter is watching and put on as many Disney Princess ads they can find!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet, Elena! I need that patterned paper with the birch trees on it....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a clever idea and a cute way to get gift ideas, especially from your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The notebooks are so cute what a great project to mass produce for gifts or handouts to smaller kids. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute little books.
    Great way to keep
    track of different things.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love this! What size composition books did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very good idea ! It's very cute ! :)

    ReplyDelete