Wednesday, September 25, 2013

peace on earth

Welcome back to another day of lawn fawn inspiration!  Yesterday, we showed off the paperie.  Today, the matching stamp set.  Here is my offering for Peace, Joy, Love:

peace on earth.


This little ditty was more complicated to put together than it looks.  I isolated the berries from the holly leaves in winter gifts and stamped the berry trio in the middle of each curved leavy border.  The potential for error was high.  I scrapped a few attempts before accepting this one.

peace on earth.


Next, I grabbed Milo's abcs and stamped out "and on earth."  I layered the word "peace" underneath so that it kissed the top line - I love that pop of blue.

The little bird with the branch and different papers from the matching collection finished it all off.

I hope you like it!  Visit the lawn fawn blog for even more amazing inspiration!

♥.


19 comments:

  1. Perfect composition! Love the colours of this too! Lovely card Elena. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! I love the colors (especially that pop of blue!) and the whole layout of the card is just wonderful! I love love love your style and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet sweet card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how vintage this looks with a twist of modern in the blue colors! And I love the bird. Did you use Copics? If yes which colors did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The banner as a focal point is such a great idea, nice card

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card, love the fish tail banner and so bold to make a dramatic impact showcasing the stamps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. I really
    like the idea here.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, and beautifully stamped :)

    ReplyDelete