Thursday, May 10, 2018

Complementary colors (Neat and Tangled release week)

Hi there!

This is my second post today. For new Lawn Fawn, scroll down!

I'm thrilled to be showing off my mini set for this month with Neat and Tangled, Complementary Colors:



They can be used with the artists from Paint Night (I sized them to all match) or on their own. They make for an adorable card for your loved one.

Complementary colors (Neat and Tangled release week)

I had to look up a color wheel to see which colors were complementary - ha! I'm hoping this doesn't come off as too Christmas-y. I gave the couple matching outfits, which is already so adorable, and then add in the way the little girl is looking down a bit and the boy is giving her a sideways glance and I'm loving them too much.


Complementary colors (Neat and Tangled release week)

I framed them in a fun turquoise that picks up on the color in the rainbow-patterned paper (from Lawn Fawn.)

I hope you like it! This card just makes me smile.

Don't forget to leave me a comment before you go! Danielle will be a winning comment from among the design team's posts for this week and award a $25 gift card to the NT store.

Check out the Neat and Tangled blog today for more of these cuties - click!

♥.

18 comments:

  1. what an adorable stamp set and sweet sentiment! love your colorful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set, Elena!
    These guys are too cute!
    Love so much your gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on yet another darling set. Love your sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the striped paper in the background.
    fits in so well with the kids and their
    paints. Cute card.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your mini stamp set and card are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun, vibrant and happy card! Gorgeous coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice coloring--I like how you made the light bounce off of the boy's pants!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the vivid rainbow colors with these kiddoes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both your stamp sets are adorable! I love the sweet looks on the little boy's and girl's faces. They are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Love your pretty coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet. I like the matching outfits and the colorful striped background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute set. Love your colorful card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cute little couple! I love this mini!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a darling card !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  16. YOu've done a SUPER job with this stamp set and just brought so much cheer and happiness to card making! I like seriously can't stop staring at all the cards made with this set! Just a BURST of wonderful-ness!!

    ReplyDelete