Sunday, May 13, 2018

Just a little note (Lawn Fawn summer release week!)

Hi there!

Welcome back to another day of Lawn Fawn's summer release week! We're showing off the cutest band of critters with Critter Concert:

just a little note (Lawn Fawn summer release week!)

I paired the bear from Critter Concert with the sheet-music-holding bunny from Coaster Critters and then die-cut a few bars of Little Music Notes.

just a little note (Lawn Fawn summer release week!)

I framed out the music notes using the scalloped rectangle die from the Shadow Box Card Ocean Add-On die (more of that coming soon!) I used a light blue ink to give a subtle wash of color to make sure that the music notes really popped from behind.

On the card base, I die-cut a kraft layer of the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Backdrop.

I hope you like what I've created today! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment