Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Wedding season begins!

Hi there!

I have so many birthday cards in my box, ready to send out. Thank you cards too, and so many other just because cards, but I found that I was missing some cards I could give out for summer weddings!

This card was created with supplies from the Ellen Hutson store:

wedding season begins!

I started out by stamping the large flower cluster from Mondo Sakura 2 times, and colored them using copic markers.

With one of the stems, I cut it to fit the 4 corners of my Wonky Stitches rectangle die. For the other one, I cut into it with the Classic Block Alpha letters to spell the word L-O-V-E. I also cut out the same 4 letters using an olive green cardstock that would match the green of the floral stems.

wedding season begins!

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by.

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment