Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Toot your own horn! (Lawn Fawn summer release week)

Hi there!

Lawn Fawn's summer release week continues with a closer look at some add-on dies for the Shadow Box Card.

I used the Theater Add-On set to create this fun card:

Toot your own horn! (Lawn Fawn summer release week)


Isn't it too cute? It's a really simple design, and came together so easily, but looks really impressive.

I colored 3 of the musical critters from Critter Concert, and framed them out using the curtains from the Theater Add-On set.

Toot your own horn! (Lawn Fawn summer release week)

That owl playing the violin is so adorable.

Toot your own horn! (Lawn Fawn summer release week)

I love that the whole thing folds flat and fits into a standard envelope.

I hope you like what I created today! Be sure to check out the LF blog this morning for a lot more inspiration - click!

♥.

3 comments: