Monday, May 7, 2018

New Essentials by Ellen!

Hi there!

This is my second post today - scroll down if you're looking for my Neat and Tangled card!

Have you seen the newly-released Essentials by Ellen stamps and dies? These flowers! I used them on a graduation party last week, and I colored extras to use on a card.

new Essentials by Ellen!


I wanted to use a plaid with the Mondo Sakura image, like I did for all of the party decor, but wanted to keep things brighter and lighter than the black and white gingham.

I opted to use the smaller plaid image found in the Plaid Maker set, and stamped it out to cover a panel in a light blue.

I then layered a few of the flower clusters onto the card front and snipped what hung off of the area.

A simple banner flag sentiment (the die is from the new Parcel Box die collection) finished things off.

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. You have coloured these flowers so beautifully! I love how the aqua gingham background contrasts and makes them pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is just stunning, Elena. As soon as I saw the Sakura set, I needed to own it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty - really love your soft plaid with these vibrant flowers!

    ReplyDelete