Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Pinkfresh Studio florals

Hi there!
I have a few soft, floral cards featuring some of the newest Pinkfresh Studio products to share!

Pinkfresh Studio florals


I used a peach-colored ink to stamp the leafy cluster image from Be You onto my card base. I did a very quick mask of the side before stamping it down again, just to make sure that it wouldn't look like stamped blocks.
Because I didn't want to cover up the beautiful card base, I kept things very clean and simple for the other elements. I die-cut a flower from Smile With Botanicals and kept it white, save the tiny bit of shading I did with an E40 copic marker.
The flower die flanks the sentiment, from Aviary. The font is so pretty!
My next card features the largest floral cluster from Fleur 1:

Pinkfresh Studio florals

I stamped the image twice, die-cut and colored it before slicing into them. I cut each cluster in half, then played around with the positioning before adhering them to a white card mat. I then cut off the extra excess with my scissors.
I stamped a heartfelt greeting from Folk Tree right in the middle. I love this sentiment so much. Immediately I thought this would make a lovely mother's day card, wouldn't it?

Pinkfresh Studio florals
The green gingham paper, from the Be You collection, matches the feel of the card so perfectly.
I hope you like what I've created for you today! Thanks for stopping by!
♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment