Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Paint Night! (Neat and Tangled release week)

Hi there!

I'm really excited to show off the first of my art-themed sets for the month, Paint Night. It features a couple of artists, an easel with a few different artwork options, and some super cute sentiments!


I made 2 cards for today, so that I could make sure to show off both girls.  My first card features the cutie with the 2 buns holding up her sketch pad:

Paint Night! (Neat and Tangled release week)

I popped her ginger-haired friend into the pad, and added the sentiment to the left. I used the paint swish image (seriously? my mind is blank right now to call it anything else) underneath and adhered a tiny heart to sweeten the card even more.

Paint Night! (Neat and Tangled release week)

In case you're wondering, that polka dot coverplate is a sneak peek of something coming to Lawn Fawn later this week! yay!

My next card features a couple of extra artists - you'll meet them later in the week!

Paint Night! (Neat and Tangled release week)

I colored the sentiment letters in colors to match the rainbow-striped background paper and added the artists to fill the frame.

Paint Night! (Neat and Tangled release week)

The landscape image is my favorite - it looks so cute popped into the easel's canvas! The girl holding the paintbrush from this set is joined by 2 other cuties holding huge tubes of paint. I don't usually draw 2 stamp sets that coordinate together, but one art-themed set didn't seem like enough!

I hope you like what I created for you! There's more to see on the NT blog this morning - click!

And don't forget to leave a comment here before you go! At the end of the week, one comment will be chosen from among the design team's blog posts for the week - you could win a $25 gift card to the Neat and Tangled store.

♥.

27 comments:

  1. Seriously?! These are so cute! I love how you left the bold sentiments as outlines so we can fill them in. Adorable cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these little kids are just adorable and I love that rainbow card with them ! super awesome set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your coloring. The hair looks especially good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on such a cute set! Your cards are marvelous,
    of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous set, Elena!
    Both these cards are so cute and cheerful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this stamp set, which reminds me of my own budding artist! Adorable cards! I cant wait to meet the other artists!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable and beautifully executed cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charming cards with the Paint Night set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow your cards are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This set is adorable!! (Great job!) And so are your cards! I love that the art pads are blank so you can add either the images or sentiments to them. Love the card with ALL of the kids; so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. I like your coloring and framing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cards are the cutest. I can't pick a favorite! Love this new set!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable cards and stamp set. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely LOVE this set!! So stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is a darling set.
    Great to show off us crafters
    with items we love to play with.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable set and cards!! So sweet with the little artists!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These cards are so sweet!!! Yay for adorable images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards :) Both are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome stamps and extremely well executed cards!!
    Perfect for the little artist in my life .

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable cards, Elena! Your stamp set is so sweet. I like that you've included a couple images to put on the canvas. I love the sentiment, "You add color to my world."!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh My ! You’ve made such an set !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  23. SWOON! Elena, you are absolutely spot on with this stamp set! You've captured the essence of what we love so much - this hobby, card, art, sharing, caring! so totally in. love. ♥

    ReplyDelete