Monday, May 14, 2018

Have a colorful day! (Neat and Tangled)

Hi there!

This is my second post of the day - if you're looking for Lawn Fawn's chubby manatees, scroll down!

I have a sweet card to share, using a set from the newest Neat and Tangled release, Paint Night.

have a colorful day! (Neat and Tangled)


I did some primary-colored cards using this set for the release week - like THIS ONE, so I wanted to do something more soft and girly for this card.

Instead of using one of the images meant to fit into the canvas, I used copic markers to draw stripes in soft rainbow colors and did my best to blend them together.

have a colorful day! (Neat and Tangled)

The girl's apron was colored a soft pink, and I drew in a "paint line" onto the tip of the paintbrush and colored the tip blue. The paint splashes give some movement to the images.

I stamped the greeting onto the easel, and finished off the card with a fun patterned paper.

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

1 comment:

  1. She's so sweet! Love the paint on the brush and the splashes!!

    ReplyDelete