Friday, August 23, 2013

it's a bird, it's a plane, it's... my hero.

*originally posted on July 26, 2013, I'm re-posting for those of you coming from the lawn fawn blog. enjoy!*

super owl! my hero...


You may have seen this card on the lawn fawn blog already, but I wanted to share it here too.

super owl! my hero...

I used the upcoming sets, woodgrain backdrops and critters in costume, as well as blissful botanicals and home sweet home.

super owl! my hero...

I love that the costumed critters aren't just for halloween!

super owl! my hero...

Here he comes to save the day!

19 comments:

  1. I love this! You are making my LF shopping list even longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a seriously sweet card! Love the texture of that grass!
    Hugs!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is fabulous! and these cards are so cute!! i also have a blog! come to enjoy my post if you want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the image and details on this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how CUTE! I didn't want either of those stamp sets (Halloween or tree pattern one), but now I want them both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling hero card. Love the woodgrain background too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love how you showed the versatility of this set by using it in a non Halloween way! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My granddaughter would love this card! Her favorite animal is an owl!! So Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my favorite things about LawnFawn stamps is how versatile they are. I love that you showed this "Halloween" stamp used on a regular card. It is always nice when we can do double duty with the products we own, and your beautiful card is the perfect example. Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the owl and the wood grain background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love owls!
    This is very
    cute.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete