Monday, August 26, 2013

from a little acorn {into the woods, lawn fawn inspiration}

Welcome back to another day of lawn fawn inspiration!  Today, we're showing off my very favorite stamp set of the entire release, "into the woods."  How could it not be the favorite?  The critters are adorable!!

I wanted to do something completely different with the set, and here's what I came up with:

from a tiny acorn...

I combined the new "peace, joy, love" set with the smiley acorn from "into the woods" for a baby card.  I think the card is pretty easy in terms of the execution, so I won't chatter about it too much.  The sentiment is so perfect for a new munchkin, especially new little Emery in California, who is hopefully drooling all over his card in delight right now.

from a tiny acorn...

A popped-up acorn and a wavy banner make this card simple, but still special.

Thanks for popping by!

Be sure to check out the lawn fawn blog for even more "into the woods" inspiration!

8 comments:

  1. Aww, so so cute! I really like the sentiment that you used with this card! This makes a perfect baby card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, I love the sentiment and that sweet little acorn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little (French)acorn. He's just so cute. He could pop up in all kinds of places. Very cute card. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete