Tuesday, August 27, 2013

so foxy.

Another day of the lawn fawn inspiration week!  Are you loving it so far?  Today, we're featuring woodgrain backdrops and the stitched leaves die.  And here is my offering:


so foxy.


I love the look of the white woodgrain on kraft card-stock!  And that fox is, well.... so foxy.  I stamped him first onto the card base and then again on a separate sheet.  After coloring and cutting him out, I glued everything but his tips onto the card-base.  I love how paper can be played with for a cute little extra something.

so foxy.

♥.

15 comments:

  1. So sweet! Isn't the fox just adorable!? I really like how you used the wood grain for the ground! And it looks great in white! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elena this is as CUTE as can be! I love the look of white on kraft. Sweet little fox too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! I love the white on kraft and the scoring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just LOVE all the white on Kraft with the pop of color on your fox! Darling card, Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so wonderful, Elena! I love it! Sage spotted your card just now and asked: "Where's that fox from?" Hmmm, we might have to place a LF order in the near future.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Elena...Foxy is so adorable, I cannot wait for it to be available for purchase :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I LOVE the dry embossed lines on this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card and love the white distress on the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is totally ADORABLE, Elena! Love the rustic colors and the stamp sets you combined to create this cute little number!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable!! Loving the little fox, and your white on kraft stamping is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CUTE!!! Love how you can achieve a card to look so special with a simple and CAS design. That white on kraft is to die for!

    ReplyDelete