Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Baby makes 3.

A friend is due any day now with her first baby boy.

baby makes 3.

My new Mama Elephant stamps were perfect for creating a little scene.

I mixed some of the images from "cosmic stars" (the lion and the bull) with the teddy and giraffe from "nursery deco."  A bunch of adorable stuffies on a nursery shelf.

baby makes 3.

Some creative masking allowed me to have all but the giraffe sit flush on the shelf, and stamp a striped "wall" in that same layer.  The giraffe and the alphabet art piece are popped up.

Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. So cute. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect little scene indeed - those stamps from the two sets go together so well and the entire ensemble is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little scene!! Your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elena, this couldn't be any cuter. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too much cuteness! I ordered Cosmic Stars (still waiting for mine) and the Nursery set is top on my ME wishlist. Now that I see them together, I am kicking myself for not ordering them at the same time. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this little nursery shelf! So adorable. Awesome job masking (of course)! And I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhmazing card, Elena!! Really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute!! love those little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! I love those little guys and your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, so sweet! Love this darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWWW. Just so cute. What a great scene, and perfect masking, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You do know you could write the book on masking, right? You always take it to a whole other level! This is SO adorable, and such a perfect idea for a baby card, I just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet! Love the stuffies on the shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Elena, this is so precious! I love how you work with such sweet, soft color pallets! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete