Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy new year & a CSS app card

Happy new year, peeps!


Our celebrations were small, and at home.  The hubs and I struggled to stay awake, and Maia was asking for her bed around 8pm, but Sofia and Thomas were on a sugar-high or something *rolls eyes*  (maybe I did a little too much baking for the soirée...)  Sofia called everyone she knew yesterday, to tell them that she made it "past midnight."

Do you choose a word for the year?  My word for the year is simply TRY.  Last year, we chose JOY.  The year before, BREATHE (because some years, that's all you can do.)  This year, we have so many resolutions and goals, and I don't want to feel like my word is anything more than just to try my best to reach them.  Plus, Maia's been walking around the house singing the chorus to that Pink song: "you gotta get up and try, try, try."  So, I'm gonna.

To kick off the new year, I have a card on the CSS app today:


Click on the image to be taken to the CSS app store.  Download it, for fun CSS inspiration for every day of 2013!



2 comments:

  1. Love your word, after all it is the first step to succeeding at anything. I'm having trouble removing myself from the sofa these days to try anything. Maybe personal motivation will return once the kids go back to school, I find it tough to work while they are here.

    Here we didn't make it to midnight we all gave up at 11:30 

    Do I spy some decorated cookies in your photo? 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying, Marlyn, but I still need help with my royal icing :). Happy new year!

      Delete