Saturday, April 19, 2014

bunny party favors

It's Sofia's bunny party day!

It may seem strange to share the favors before the actual party, but I thought in case anyone was looking for some very last-minute inspiration, I should share these today.

bunny party favors

I found some very gaudy baskets at the dollar store, 2 for 1$.  They did not match the party colors at all, so I sprayed them a bubble-gum pink instead. I used Mama Elephant's sketchy letters to stamp and adhere a personalized banner to each basket.

bunny party favors

Inside, I started with a base of crinkly basket filler in spring colors, and filled the basket with fun, Eastery treats.  Inside each egg, are little chocolates, some nail polish and a soft, girly headband.

bunny party favors

Since Sofia's party is the day before Easter, we settled on the sentiment "hoppy easter" inside of a thank you.  The bunny bums were appropriate for the end of the party, we both thought. hee.

I hope you like them! We're all set to greet Sofia's friends this afternoon, and I'll scramble to share it all with you bright and early tomorrow morning - I'd love if you had time to pop back over here tomorrow!

♥.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see everything! I love seeing the parties you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are a super mom! Hoping that the party goes smoothly (although I already know that it will). Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to paint the boxes, probably less expensive than looking for the pink you need and then paying double if not triple the price. I can't wait to see the photos of this amazing party!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic ensemble, I agree you are a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great favors! Love this idea.

    ReplyDelete