Friday, April 4, 2014

Bunny party invites

From one bunny party to another!

When I spied Mama Elephant's new challenge photo,


I thought the watery colors would translate perfectly into a spring palette for Sofia's birthday invitations.

bunny party invites 

I kind of love them.  I'm not graphic-design-inclined, but after some playing around I was able to print out "is turning" and "9" via the computer.  The rest is all stamped, using honey bunny images and the banner from true friend.

bunny party invites

I cut away "some bunny" from the rest of that sentiment, and curved it slightly to fit over the bunny.

And, on the back? Bunny bums, of course, and the rest of the party info.

bunny party invites

I hope you like them!  Check out the Mama Elephant blog for more details on the challenge - it's a VERY fun prize: a spot on the ME challenge team!

13 comments:

  1. These are just adorable! I can't wait to see what you made for the rest of the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are as cute as can be, can't wait to see the decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They came out so cute. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at your with your fancy hybrid invites! They are so cute! I LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER CUTE Elena!!! Fabulous invites :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elena, these are so stinkin' cute!!! I can't wait to see the rest of the décor that you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GAH. *dies of cuteness overload*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quelles jolies invitations !!! Ca donne envie d'y aller ;)

    ReplyDelete