Wednesday, April 9, 2014

no-calorie, white chocolate bunny.

Welcome to my slot in the lawn fawn/may arts collaboration week!


With some sunny yellow ribbon, lawn fawn stamps and a clear card box, I whipped up something to give to the kiddies for Easter in lieu of more chocolate:

no-calorie white chocolate bunny


I traced the shape of a chocolate bunny, cut it out of 2 pieces of felts, and sewed it up.  The May Arts ribbon was perfect for tying around its neck.

no-calorie white chocolate bunny

To decorate the box, I cut off the top and created a ribbon handle with more of the same yellow polka-dot ribbon. Inside, I slid a piece of cloudy patterned paper and some shredded paper that is so popular right now, leading up to Easter.

no-calorie white chocolate bunny


A quick little tag, in matching yellow and pink, and it's ready for gifting.  When you've whipped up one, you'll want to make a bunch more!

Sofia spied the bunny and begged to let her friends "make" one each at her upcoming bunny-themed party. So I did whip up 8 of these, sewing up all but the opening at the bottom.  They will stuff and accessorize their white chocolate bunnies, and I'll just zip them closed on the machine.

♥.

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorabel Elena, terrific idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable! I love seeing your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! LOVE!!!! The real question is, how many of these did you make?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh aww cute!! I love the bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little bunnies are so adorb!!! I can see how your daughter wanted more! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are adorable, Elena!! Your daughter and her friends will have so much fun stuffing the bunnies! I can't wait to try this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I love a white Choco bunny!! I would love to whip some of these up for the kiddos! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooooooooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bunny is absolutely adorable. This is a perfect gift for little ones in place of candy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! And the
    girls will have a
    wonderful time
    decorating their
    bunnies I'm sure!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable and love how you just "whipped" up 8 of them ;oP

    ReplyDelete