Tuesday, April 15, 2014

penelope's blossoms {lawn fawn inspiration week}

Hi there, and welcome to another day of lawn fawn's april inspiration week.  Today, we're all floral and sweetness with Penelope's Blossoms.

You may remember that I styled an easter egg hunt for lawn fawn, using penelope's.  (click!)


And, for a little something new, I created a flat card that would be perfect for mailing out:

penelope's blossoms {lawn fawn inspiration week}

I stamped a cluster of blooms and branches, masked off the bottom (very roughly, no precise cutting required!) and stamped the banner so that it overlapped the florals.

penelope's blossoms {lawn fawn inspiration week}

I then colored the inside of the sentiment banner with a blue copic marker, feathering the edge that meets the blooms with a colorless blender.

I could see making a full card set, with each sentiment banner a different color!

Visit the lawn fawn blog today for more penelope's inspiration.

♥.

11 comments:

  1. those little bunnies and flower cupcake toppers are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I need a cupcake. Not any cupcake. A cupcake with one of these toppers one. CUTE!
    Always a fan of a flat card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the elegant look of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of making bunny toppers to make cupcakes special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! I love the cupcake toppers! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, and I am in awe of your colouring! Beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card,
    and the bunnies
    were cute!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete