Wednesday, April 23, 2014

every good gift...

Once in a blue moon, I still accept to make custom cards for order.  This one is for a little girl's baptism, and the verse was to be the focal point.

every good gift...

I created the sentiment using the free online photo editing service, PicMonkey.  Once I designed the fonts and arranged them all to my liking, I saved the file as large as the program would allow me to.  I then formatted it to print out in the size that I needed, and added handmade touches to soften the more modern lettering.

I hope you like it!

♥.

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the half doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the verse and the fonts and those doilies are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so pretty! You'll be asked to design stamps soon, Elena....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elena, this is gorgeous! I agree with Leigh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty! The font and the doilies and everything is just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete