Tuesday, April 1, 2014

easter treat bags

easter treat bags

I would shrug if I saw one bunny bag on a blog, but don't they look cute all together? All I needed to create them was a few sheets of paper and the Papertrey Ink bunny bag die.

Maia's preschool friends will be so hoppy (groan.)

easter treat bags


I love that they are fairly small - means that the 3 and 4 years olds in Maia's class will think that they are getting a nice big treat, but really I could only fit 2 peeps and a handful of jelly beans inside.  I think the other moms will thank me. I've seen my own preschooler hopped up on sugar (that wasn't another bunny joke, I swear) and it isn't pretty.

easter treat bags

am I right?

♥.

10 comments:

  1. These are too cute!!! And your post did make me giggle! Yes, I have seen kids (including my own, at times) 'hopped' up on sugar...It's enough to make me wanna bang my head against the wall! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that Maia hopped up on sugar is a sight to behold. These are adorable. Those other preschool moms probably hate you. Can't top that Roussakis lady! Ha! Seriously adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, those are so cute! I love that grass too! Are those the grass squares from Michaels? I've been wanting to purchase them but I kept putting it off. They look amazing on camera.

    ReplyDelete