Thursday, April 3, 2014

easter egg hunt {with lawn fawn}

I've created an easter egg hunt party for lawn fawn this month:

Easter egg hunt {with lawn fawn}

Soft blues, light and hot pinks, and accents of black... it all starts with an invitation.

Easter egg hunt {with lawn fawn}

If you'd like to see how I stamped the focal images, click over to the lawn fawn blog today - I created a photo tutorial.

Easter egg hunt {with lawn fawn}

You can't have an easter egg hunt without eggs! The placecards feature the same florals, and party-names spelled out with milo's abcs.

Easter egg hunt {with lawn fawn}

I actually don't own any egg cups, but a mini cupcake wrapper die-cut, flipped upside down, did the job.

Easter egg hunt {with lawn fawn}


And, speaking of cupcakes...

Easter egg hunt {with lawn fawn}

Easter egg hunt {with lawn fawn}

I stamped the florals, masked them, and stamped the bunny so he looked like he was tucked in behind them.

Easter egg hunt {with lawn fawn}


The thank you gift is (what else?) a handful of cadbury creme eggs, tucked into a muslin bag and adorned with a tag that harkens back to the invitation artwork. The thing with those cadbury eggs, you either love them or you hate them.  I can't stop dreaming about them...

Easter egg hunt {with lawn fawn}


I hope you liked the party!

Easter egg hunt {with lawn fawn}

In just a few weeks, I will have a whole new easter bunny party to style, for Sofia's 9th birthday.  You will get a look at those invitations tomorrow!

♥.


8 comments:

  1. Holy sweetness! I love this! Love the flowers and the gray accents and of course the bunnies, and love the banner with the pom pom trim, at least I think that's what it is at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I want to be invited to your parties! Awesome job as usual...can't wait to see Sofia's party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Cutest Easter display ever!! Love all the sweet details like the cupcake wrappers upside down...genius!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a seriously amazing job! I love this so much!!!!!!!!!!!! The colors you used for this party theme are gorgeous, and all your lovely ideas using paper are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh can I come to the party please?! Stunning projects with so much attention to detail! The replacement egg cup idea is GENIUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, amazing work - so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is totally giving me an attack of sweet tooth!! Such adorable décor and wonderful sweet treats! I think attending one of your parties has to go on my Bucket List!!

    ReplyDelete