Monday, April 9, 2012

CAS-ual fridays - egg hunt.

We've known each other awhile, right?

So let's not pretend.

I had the best intentions for my kids' easter baskets, but the truth is, the hubs and I threw chocolate eggs around the house and had a coffee while they hunted.  They asked me what to put their eggs in and I handed them a mason jar.... I have 3 kids... and they got 1 mason jar.

sigh.

At least it had a cute tag on it, even though Thomas took issue with the pink...

This tag is a united-colors-of-benetton-3-stamp-company-mash-up:  The circle frame and greeting are from PTI, the pattern at the bottom is from clear&simple stamps, and the bunny image is from lawn fawn (I cut off the "winter bunny" scarf).

Oh, and the ribbon is from Stampin' Up.

I'm entering it into the lastest CAS-ual Fridays challenge: things you'd find inside an easter basket...


mmmm.... chocolate eggs....


13 comments:

  1. Oh that is a cute tag! I really love that image. The mason jar is quite ingenious really. Then no one gets the big stash. My son was always way faster than his little sister and ended up with most of the eggs which I made him share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post. Adorable tag even if it does have pink on it!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (-: Your posts always make me smile Elena!!!
    Your tag is super sweet (I can't see the second pic but I think it's because my connection)
    Hope you had a wonderful Easter, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the story, so *real* :) tag is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag!!! Love this! It is so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute tag. I'd take a jar full of chocolate any day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're hilarious!! I had all kinds of intentions as most years there are handmade somethings somewhere in our midst - not this year!!

    Your tag is ADORABLE!! Way to combine all those different elements...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag! Really like the stamping at the bottom - the ink makes it look so subtle!

    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cute!! I love the flag cut at the bottom of the tag. And the eggs looks so pretty in a mason jar!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elena, this is so pretty! That little bunny is adorable and I love his little bow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHAHA! You crack me up. One mason jar between three kids egg hunting! lol
    Your tag is so sweet though, even with the pink ribbon. Just darling Elena.
    So glad you played along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww this is precious!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete