Wednesday, April 4, 2012

CFC46, take 2.

Another one for CAS-ual Fridays...and this one? painfully cheesy.  I give you: Whitney Houston... in owl form.



You know you love it :)

I used *new to me* clear & simple stamps to create this masterpiece.

 I layered some sheet music on top of a hexagonal background, and fussy-cut the top of the hexagons before mounting that mat onto a white card base with foam squares.

Thanks for peeking!



ps, come back Friday for the *spring-themed* lawnscaping blog-hop!  I can't wait to share what I've created!

8 comments:

  1. It DID make me chuckle!!!

    Alright, I have a question for you... did you give out favours at your ballerina party? I usually do cookies and just want to do something different this year... ideas?? Being that we're party planning soul mates, I knew you were just the person to ask! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... you are so funny. Those owls are CUTE! And can I just say how amazing your photography is!?! I need some tips... are you shooing the kids and setting up in front of a window? I'm loving all the thematic props... girl, you are the BESTest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mwah! I'm working on my photos! It helps that my bestie is a photographer, and gives me editing/shooting tips. I expect her to check my blog daily for photo critiques :) I usually shoot near a window, always at naptime (!), and grab what I can to make the shot more interesting... The owl is from the girls' room...

      Delete
  3. Darling card Elena. Love the sweet owls and the background images! The scallop circle looks great hanging off the side. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! I'm in love with the owl in the background. I love owls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply precious! Great use of white space and love how crisp and fresh your card is - very cute...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is ADORABLE! I love how bright and cheery this card is! That background looks amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love that hexagon background- so so cute!

    ReplyDelete