Friday, April 27, 2012

monster party sneak peek

Hi peeps!

Everything is almost ready for our monster party tomorrow, and I thought you'd enjoy a few peeks:




It's gonna be fun!

Also, Mirta is featuring my monster party invites on her blog.  She's sweet and funny, and those just happen to be my 2 favorite blogger personality traits :)

Also #2: is it Friday already?  I'm getting really bad at keeping up with my TMKS Thursdays feature.  (If you're just tuning in, that stands for "things my kids said"... I share my funnies, and then you get to share yours!)  Something hilarious I overheard yesterday:  the-now-7-year-old Sofia, in the middle of reading "Beauty and the Beast" out loud to Thomas, yoinked her book out of view and declared: "this part is not appropriate for you, Thomas.  You're too young."  Oh my!  Even now, I'm racking my brain to think of which part she censored... no idea, especially since she was nowhere near the end.  All I know is that I could FEEL her evil-grinning when Thomas let out a disappointed "awwwww."

If you have any stories of your own, share them in the comments.

Have a great weekend!


10 comments:

  1. Oh wow! These are so cute! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I want to adopt a monster;)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome theme. Can't wait to see it all. You are such a tease!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, even though I live in CALIFORNIA, please please may I come to this party?? O please, let me!
    GAH! Thank you SO MUCH for linking to me too!
    Can't wait to see all the party pics-your boy must be over the moon with all this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA!!!! That's hilarious!!

    I was going to leave you one yesterday, and I forgot:

    Wednesday night, Emma was resisting going to sleep. She starts crying and says:

    "I can't go to sleep because someone took my heaaaart!"
    "Who took your heart?"
    "I don't KNOW their name!!!"

    Yikes.

    I can't wait to see more from the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear more about the party. I'd like to hire you for my next party! Sorry, but my kids haven't said anything that cute this week...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ack, I love these sneeks! Can't wait for the full reveal!!!!!

    So, since Easter, there has been a lot more talk in our house about God and Jesus and how they love Leah more than mommy or daddy could ever love her. So, when I was tucking her into bed the other night she told me, "Mommy, you love me 100, daddy loves me 100 and God loves me 1,000."

    I do wonder what part Sophia thought was inappropriate. That really is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your monster party is a smashing success! I can't wait to see more details, love the googly eyes on the party cups!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see more, this looks absolutely adorable! Girl, you need to be a party planner, you have the best touches! And you get a lot of practice, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So amazing Elena! All the detail beyond words :)

    ReplyDelete