Friday, January 6, 2012

all pink party pack!

I know you couldn't wait to see what I was doing with all of those pink papers I made :)

It just so happens, that a pretty little lady will be turning 3, and her parents enlisted my help to make sure she was celebrated in style.



Can you pick out the papers from yesterday's post?  Once I stamped everything, it was all a matter of die-cutting and piecing together my little party pack.  But what I love is that everything is tied together with that beautiful rose (from PTI's "rosie posie"), and *of course* all that pink.

The big signs at the back - "the candy shoppe" and "the ice-cream parlor" are 8x10 prints which will be framed to announce the function of those tables.

To the very left, I created a few signs with the party girl's name, "Maya," on them - those will be adhered to popsicle sticks and plunged into vases full of jelly-beans or other sweeties.


Water-bottle labels, ready for the sticking.


Food labels, for every kind of ice-cream topping and candy imaginable!  Do you see the stack I have going there?  I so wish I was invited to this party!


And, finally, thank you tags.  Instead of the regular "thank you," I stamped "xoxo" from Lawn Fawn's new "love 'n breakfast" set.  The birthday girl will sign her name (or maybe her mommy will, after the first few.)

Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

  1. Wow--that's a lot of pink--everything is so beautiful. You did a terrific job, and thought of everything. Sounds like it will be a very sweet party. I like how you coordinated it all. xoxo is such a great idea for a thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how gorgeous! what a beautiful party this will be!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning! Im sure the birthday girl and her family are going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elena, what a BEAUTIFUL set... the food labels are wonderful and just WOW! The party will definitely be a blast with your work. I'm also going to pin some of this for inspiration!! Thanks for sharing!

    P.S. the photography is also wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink perfection! That little girl and her friends will be so "tickled-pink"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you have done with your background paper...just stunning! Awesome job! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, Elena! You have outdone yourself! These are all wonderful-- well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! What a lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful. Maya is going to love the decorations. Everything is wonderful. The thankyou's are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!!!! Totally love what you did! I am already thinking about putting some ideas together for my little guy's first birthday and that is still 6 months away! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great party pack!I bet they will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful and such gorgeous stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything is fabulous Elena! All the beautiful pink is just gorgeous together. And what great stamping, I bet the party will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. *faint* I can't get over how fabulous this WHOLE THING looks! The concept, the colours, the stamping, the .... list goes on! Great job!

    ReplyDelete