I'm a little late with my classroom homework *runs to the front of the class and throws card set on teacher's desk*
I stamped a chevron pattern (PTI) on all *16* of my card bases (I actually needed a very large number of cards, it's not that I got carried away and forgot how many I was making...). Next, I stamped "merci" and the flower from "rosie posie" on my smaller white panel, and proceeded to CUT OUT 16 full flowers, and 16 smaller blooms. You, know, because I had told myself I didn't need the die. Haha. Actually, they were very easy to cut out and I had them all ready to go by the end of a Criminal Minds episode...(if you've ever watched that show, I hope you understand when I give a little *shudder* right now... I really need to quit viewing it, especially right before bed...)
Thanks for peeking!
oh, and ps to anyone who commented yesterday on how great my hubs was to bring me random flowers: he really is, and he thanks you with great big beaming eyes.