Thursday, January 26, 2012

Rosie posie card set.

I'm a little late with my classroom homework *runs to the front of the class and throws card set on teacher's desk*




I stamped a chevron pattern (PTI) on all *16* of my card bases (I actually needed a very large number of cards, it's not that I got carried away and forgot how many I was making...).  Next, I stamped "merci" and the flower from "rosie posie" on my smaller white panel, and proceeded to CUT OUT 16 full flowers, and 16 smaller blooms.  You, know, because I had told myself I didn't need the die.  Haha.  Actually, they were very easy to cut out and I had them all ready to go by the end of a Criminal Minds episode...(if you've ever watched that show, I hope you understand when I give a little *shudder* right now... I really need to quit viewing it, especially right before bed...)


Thanks for peeking!

oh, and ps to anyone who commented yesterday on how great my hubs was to bring me random flowers:  he really is, and he thanks you with great big beaming eyes.

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the pastel pink & green. The poped up bloom makes the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so levely! The gray chevron is perfect with the Rosie Posie pastels! Love the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card set! I love the pink and grey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and your style in general!
    so clean and pure ;-)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow--what a wonderful card. I love how the colors are all soft and sweet. You live in Quebec, no? So, Merci must be the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So soft and pretty! Wish I had one of the chevron stamps.
    And....16? Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card..I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautiful! And I love your reference to Criminal Minds I had to give it up, because it's on the same nights my hubby is always gone and it was totally freaking me out, hehehe!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous set! wow...16!! i hardly ever make sets, but today i made a set of six and my back hurts!! can't imagine making 16!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning!!! I just pinned it. :) (And you are making me regret not taking that course.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! Love how you did the flower! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful CAS card, love this set sooo much. Your card is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete