Monday, October 10, 2011

100, and still got it!

Hi all!  Hope you had a great weekend!  We missed out on some Thanksgiving fun, playing nursemaid to our eldest who had a very upset tummy all weekend.  Fingers crossed that she's better and we can still have some turkey with my family this evening!

I was asked to make a few cards for a grandpa turning 100.  If that isn't a milestone worth celebrating, what is?  I'm  sharing the first card today, and see you back here for the next one tomorrow :)

I was told that grandpa has a great sense of humor and loves to play cards, so here's what I came up with:



I used the "A" from PTI's fresh alphabet, and the small heart from a paper smooches set.  The heart in the middle was die-cut from PTI's heart print dies.  I create a computer-generated sentiment, and cut it out using PTI's photo-finisher dies.



Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Grandpa. This card is so clever. What a wonderful card to get to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww sorry to hear about your girl - I hope she's feeling better now!
    Love the pun on this card - so funny! What a great idea!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so funny! I love it! My grandma would love a card like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this so much! So clever and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete