Friday, June 17, 2011

dad day treats

Anyone who knows my kids is giggling right now, at the sight of the labels.  I put together a little collection of their daddy's favorite treats, in 3 categories: salty (chips), sweet (chocolate), and sour (sour gummies).  I know, as a mom, you're not supposed to put "labels" on your kids - but these work so well!  My sassy, "salty" oldest daughter - oh man - I think she is going to be a handful as a teen!  But I love her attitude and all the hilarious things that she says.  My sweet-as-pie little man - always ready to give extra cuddles and kisses!  And my "sour" baby... I know this first year has been hard for her and her crazy digestive system... fingers crossed that the sour layer gives way to more sweet as she grows... *smiles*





The picture quality isn't the best since I just ran their pictures through my home-printer on vanilla cardstock.  The punches I used are both SU! (for the pictures and the tiny tags).  A little strip of designer paper ties the treats bags to the father's day decor.  A simple, easy, and fast gift for father's day!

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. wow, these are adorable and perfect for Dad...hope your day is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously, an awesome idea! I love the kids photos. :)

    ReplyDelete