Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MAN week, part 2.

Yesterday, I shared the card I made for my own daddy.  Today, something I whipped up for my baby-daddy...


See him in the truck?  hee hee.  I was cracking myself up whilst sticking his tiny head in there...  I'm such a nerd like that - you know people who breathlessly laugh at their own jokes, and everyone else just laughs at them because they're cracking themselves up?  Yeah, that's me.  Pathetic, I know.  

The vanilla focal point mat was covered with "text-style II" and then I grabbed every vehicle stamp I own (see PTI's tiny treats: birthday truck near the bottom?  it's so cute!) and randomly stamped them around.  I stamped the main truck (from SU's "loads of love") onto patterned paper and snipped it out, including making room for popping in the big daddy's head.  A silver brad handle added just the right amount of man-bling.



Tomorrow, I'll share some father's day decorations!  Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Love both of your father's day cards. I'm sure dad/hubby will too. So cute with the car and his photo. And, now I see you are decorating the house. Will the cuteness ever end?

    ReplyDelete