Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Christmas tags!

I love Christmas tags.  I give them away as gifts to teachers and friends, and I use so many of them myself during the holiday season.  Here are my first five of the season:


I die cut all 5 Tag-Sale 3 shapes from a single sheet of white cardstock, and the hole-reinforcers out of scrap of red cardstock.  All of the stamped images are from PTI's Friendship Jar: holiday fillers.  Who said you always need to stick them in a jar?  They're adorable either way!



5 comments:

  1. so cute and such a great little gift idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sooo adorable. I like them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love stopping by your blog because I am always blown away by your creativity. I love those tags. They are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, these are awesome!!! I love your coloring on them, all those images just pop off the white background.

    ReplyDelete