Monday, September 12, 2011

lawnscaping challenge: embossing!


I had so much fun participating in the lawnscaping blog hop, and I thought I would keep the lawn-fawn-fun going with the current lawnscaping challenge.


Hay there!

I paper-pieced myself a little barn scene out of newsprint patterned papers (and more gingham again, like no other patterns exist!) using lawn fawn's "critters on the farm" set.  A little barn and 2 huge bales of hay.  And a little banner in the background (from "bannerific") because I've been spending way too much time on Pinterest drooling over all kinds of barnyard weddings and parties... so chic - I love it!

The die-cut scallop at the bottom is PTI, and the awesome embossed-striped background is courtesy of an SU folder.  I love how bold is it!


thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. This is just so cute. I love your paper piecing. I think I just got that same striped embossing folder from SU. I love how you have used it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so creative elena! love the embossing on patterned paper..great idea, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an awesome job with your paper piecing! I also love the border scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! I am loving the text hay and banner! So cute! Paired with the embossed background it is brilliant! I am so glad you played along in our hop and then decided to play along in our current challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really awesome!! I love all your paper piecing, so fun! And I am also addicted to pinterest!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the text print in there with the red! Great job. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete