Thursday, September 8, 2011

stamped wall art.

I pulled out some stamps and made myself some framed art for our living room:


I actually slipped them off the wall and into the kitchen to snap the photos - I take all of my photos in this gorgeously-lit room...


For both prints, I used the same stamp sets:  "love lives here," "framed," "mat stack II," "background basics: gingham" (all PTI), and "schoolhouse backdrops" (lawn fawn).

A bit of masking to keep it as close to 1-layer as possible, and a whole lot of edge-distressing gives it depth without bulk so it could still fit into our existing frames.

Come back tomorrow to see my card for the 1st-ever lawnscaping blog hop!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, these are beautiful, Elena! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so gorgeous!! my birthday is on sunday and my husband is painting my craft room for me....i'll have to make my own wall art too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the hint of color with the gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper works of art! Love them!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever way to get original art for your home. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete