Monday, September 5, 2011

little black dress.

This one's for my PTI princesses - you stylish ladies!


The challenge was to use a banner on our cards - I kept it super simple with PTI's double-ended banner.



I started out with a basic grey card base (SU) and used my button boutique die (PTI) to cut a very large window in the middle.  I used my "vintage wallpaper" background stamp to create the look of those lacey, little black dresses.  You know the ones I mean?  So cute.  Wish I could pull them off... sigh.


My lady is from "iconic image" (PTI), and because I didn't want her to be a weird, floating head in a vast expanse, I added a mat stack 5 layer to back her up.



Hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cool and elegant, Elena! I love all the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. I agree--it is very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the background behind the cameo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree - it is a really nice card. As much as I like weird floating heads, adding the extra layers provides a good depth to the card.

    ReplyDelete