Thursday, September 29, 2011

my lovely nest, fall edition.

I *heart* using my craft supplies to beautify my space.





A little spray-paint on pumpkins, felt leaves all sewn together, and a quick embroidery hoop - some subtle decor for the season of thanks.

The leaves were cut with an SU die.

On the embroidery hoop, the white panel was cut with PTI's half and half die.  The letters are by lawn fawn (quinn's abcs), and colored in with copics.

Do you beautify your nest for each holiday season?  How elaborate (or not) are your decorations?

6 comments:

  1. Leafy gorgeousness. I'm especially proud you busted out the spray paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything...want to come decorate my non existent mantle?! :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice that you take the time to make your space beautiful. It looks so nice and fall/festive-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow - your home decos are really amazing. I love how festive it looks. I must shamefully admit that i don't spend much time in decorating my apartment...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Elena this is some beautiful decorating!! I love that garland and the gorgeous embroidery hoop. I also LOVE those little ceramic pumpkins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your decorations look amazing! I would have never thought to spray paint a pumpkin, but they look great!
    You've totally inspired me to get out my fall decorations...

    ReplyDelete