Wednesday, September 21, 2011

gettin' texty.

Yeah, I didn't come up with the post title, but now I'm wishing I had.  (Anyone else humming "gettin' jiggy wit it"?  probably not...ha ha.)


It's the latest lawnscaping challenge!  I love using a text background on my cards, so this one came together pretty easily :)


How have I texted thee?  Let me count the ways:

1.  Versamarked, on the grey card-base (using PTI's text style II)
2.  In "tumbled glass" distress ink, on the white mat (behind the smiling umbrella from lawn fawn's "Plus One")
3.  Broadway bound, in the custom sentiment (now you're singing something completely different, right?)


How can you not put on a happy face with all of those smiling faces staring back at you?  Impossible!


ps.  I masked the umbrella before stamping the text background and hero arts envelope pattern background stamp over top.  The umbrella and raindrops were colored in with copic markers.

thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute. Great job incorporating text everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is so cute. Love the sentiment. This is a perfect card! Thanks so much for playing along in out text challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texting! Your card makes me happy! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome sentiment!! Now I really do have to get that set!! :)

    ReplyDelete