Monday, July 18, 2011

baby thank yous

One of my favorite things to give an expectant mom, along with teeny-tiny clothing, is a set of thank-you cards.  You know she'll be needing them!  I'm seeing a dear friend in a few weeks - and she'll be ready to pop soon after that!


I was so inspired by Melissa Bickford's card, that I used it as inspiration to make this set.  Here it is, all packaged up... with a cute tag and some soft yarns...

When we peek inside,


there are 6 of these little cuties!  I stamped the stork and baby images from PTI's bundle of love set onto a tag-sale 4 die cut.  The card base is stamped with their newsprint background, and the "thank you" sentiment is from a floral fusion set.  


As a little final touch, I stamped the baby image onto the back flap of each envelope.  I wanted it to be very subtle, so before stamping his little blue blanket, I stamped off on some scrap paper... 

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. What a totally cute set of TY cards! Your friend will love them. Best wishes for a happy, healthy baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job. I like to give expectant moms some thank you cards too. Love what you did with the envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so, SO cute and what a perfect gift for an expectant mom! I've been trying hard to resist Bundle of Love but this post is helping to wear me down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous cards! I need to have a go at this. Love both sets you've used here. So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! Love those projects!

    ReplyDelete