Friday, July 15, 2011

from all of us!

I had a gum graft yesterday afternoon.  Not usually the kind of information you share on a crafty blog, I know, but since I'm on a liquid diet for the first 2 days, I'm finding myself with so much more free time... surprising, but true ;)  So, I whipped up a cute little card with my 2nd new SU set, "furry folk."  They're so cute, right?  I love them holding hands and being all adorable.

When I stamped them out, all in brown, I thought they looked yummy.  Like all the chocolate I couldn't eat.  So I started thinking picnic, and stamped myself a red-gingham banner (PTI).  I really wanted a sentiment that would make sense with all these cuties in a row, but didn't have one.  So I made my own.  With the best alpha set I have: lawn fawn's "smitty's abcs."  The frame image is from PTI ("fillable frame 10"), and was stamped with fresh snow ink.

Like I said, I have lots of free time.  Non-munchy, ultra-crafty time.  I may have created more than one card...

2 comments:

  1. This is just so cute. What a great card to use when something is coming from your entire family. I especially love the little owl, since we are an owl-loving clan at my house. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were into stamping, this would definitely be the very first set I'd buy. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete