Saturday, July 16, 2011

a pocketful for you.


My sis came over yesterday, and we put my mini-rolled rosette die to good use.  She's so excited to have a baby girl she can doll up, and I needed to make a present for a little girl I'll be seeing soon...


I'm loving the blue and peach combo - I hope she does too!  I made her 3 clips - one with a blue rosette, one with a peach rosette, and one with 2 tiny little buds (one in each color).

With the clips made, I had to find a way to package them!


I'm entering this into the MIM challenge: creating a pocket with edger dies.  I used my mat stack 4 to cut a decorative top on my little vellum pocket.  I love how they look like a little bouquet of flowers, peeking out of the top!

Happy weekend, all!

7 comments:

  1. What a perfect way to give away those super beautiful clips - LOVE everything about it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Great color combo and those hair clips are adorable.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! And I love the hairclips in the pocket! Great "gift" card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ,such a great idea with the flower hair clips, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really beautiful idea! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete